Pope's 10 Commandments of the Road

Thou shalt remain far enough back that ALL of your headlight may be seen from the rearview mirror of the car thou art tailgating.

Thou shalt watch the rode when yelling at thy children in the backseat.

Thou shalt not tailgate drivers over 60 who are at least doing the speed limit

Thou shalt not fail to use a turn signal!

Thou shall yield to pedestrians in wheelchairs crossing the street! (This happened to my boyfriend who almost got hit because a driver failed to stop…way to go buddy!)

Thou shall not be a backseat driver.

Thou shall not swap paint with another car while opening the car door(s).

Thou shall not use your cell phone while driving.
If thou must break this commandment, thou shall use a no-hands phone.

LOL…especially love the one about teeth rattling sound systems that shaketh the ground.

Thou shalt turn on thy headlights when the weather doth commandeth thee to use thy windshield wipers.

Thou shalt yield when thy mergeth onto the interstate.

Thou shalt enter the interstate from an on ramp as close to traffic flow as is safe.

Thou shalt not zippeth in front of mine auto (causing me to screecheth mine brakes to avoid hitting thee) and then sloweth to an crawl.

Thou shalt not honketh thine horn at mine teenager whilst we teach him to driveth safely.

Thou shalt not talketh on thine phone and drive way less than the speed limit.

Driving an SUV doth not maketh thee immortal. Doth not thee know that thee taketh mine life and thine own in thine hands when thou driveth recklessly in ill weather?

Thou shalt strap thine children down in their seats though they protesteth.

Thou shalt not parketh in two parking spaces.

Thou shalt not throweth thy trash out thy window. Nor shalt thy spitteth out thy window.

Thou shalt not driveth thine wife or mother’s car and returneth it on E.

The Law says that:

Thou shalt obey the speed limit. Period.

You may choose not to, and then you are breaking the law. That makes you a sinner. Along with many people in the road.

Thou shalt have no other Car Talk radio shows before thine ears.

Thou shalt communicate thy intentions to thy fellow drivers through the use of appropriate visual signals and on rare emergency occasions by the use of sound.

And the corollary:
Thou shalt not use hand signals consisting of fewer than two digits.

Thou shall pulleth up to the front gas pump

thou shalt not go bowling for pedestrians

Thou shalt respect the check engine light.

Thou shalt click the turn signal BEFORE stepping on the brake.

Thou Shalt not drive in Utah unless thou hast received thy sacrament of common sense!

Listen to thine own stereo system and keep it wholly within thy vehicle.

“Thou shalt not tail gate. Addendum: Thou shalt not jam on thy brakes when being tail gated.”
A jam on the brakes will quickly wake up a tailgater and sends a signal that he’s just too dam close, particularly if he’s so close you can’t see his headlights in your rearview mirror. But be ready to accept his wrath by his ridiculous horn honking and light flashing. I just laugh at the fool who knows he’s in the wrong when you’re doing the speed limit in a construction work zone.

Thee who jam on the breaks whilst being tailgated shall find thine autos in a body shop.

Agree! Thou SHALT use thy signal to indicate a lane change.

For those over 60, thou shalt remember to DISENGAGE thy turn signal once lane change hath completeth.