Please identify the make and model of this car

Can anyone identify positively the make and model of this vehicle???

Click on the picture to enlarge it for a better view.
The person driving this car has been attempting to abduct children in Colorado. This picture was taken today by the mother of a child who was approached by this man. Our community is desperate to find this person.

My guess is Subaru Impreza/WRX vs Kia Sephia (~98-02), not sure at all.

My guess is 1995 Toyota Corolla or 1998 Nissan Sentra gxe

The car looks so generic it is hard to tell, but the wheels look like the stock alloy wheels of a 98ish Honda Accord EX

Although the child involved said this guy tried to get him to get in his car, and the guy and his car match the description of someone attempting to lure kids into his car in September…the police have cleared him with his story of just trying to get this boy to go knock on the door of his underage ex girlfriend for him. ??? Regardless, the person involved turned himself into police so they have his picture and (I assume) have identified his car. Thank you all for your help

A police crime lab can enhance the picture and automotive experts will be able to identify the car…

@ hockeyfan glad the most important matter has been resolved, but how about that little matter?

What is the make and model of the car?