Oil cooler replaced - now car difficult to start and engine light on

Two days ago I had my car’s oil cooler and O ring replaced by my local Nissan dealership. The third time I started my car after leaving the dealership, my car engine wouldn’t start immediately; I have to keep the key turned several seconds before the engine starts. The check engine light is also now on (car is driving fine). Any chance the issue is related to the work they did? I want to take it back and demand they fix it but don’t have confidence they’re not going to continue to screw up my car. I already don’t have a lot of faith in the quality or integrity of their work – the reason I brought the the car in in the first place is that it’s been leaking oil since replacing the oil pan a month ago. The Murano is an '04 with 133K miles. I’ve kept up with all servicing and oil changes and haven’t had any of these issues before taking my car to the dealership. Thanks for your help!

The oil cooler likely has nothing to do with this problem. You might clarify the no-start part of this.
No start means the engine is being physically cranked over by the starter motor and it simply won’t run, turns over very slowly, there is no sound at all when the key is turned to the START position, etc.

Thanks for the feedback. By ‘not starting’ I mean that I turn the key to start the engine, the engine tries but won’t turn over but after many, many seconds.

Actually, you mean that the engine (crankshaft) turns over but won’t fire up and run on it’s on.
They probably forgot to reconnect something when they were doing the work.
You need to go back and make them fix it correctly, before you do damage to your vehicle.

That CEL (check engine light) is just a kid in class waving her hand trying to get you attention because she has the answer. You need to have the codes read. Some places will read them for FREE. Try Autozone or Advanced Auto Parts. Get the exact code (like P0123) not just their translation into English and post it back here.