NEED legroom

I have a 1991 Acura Integra GS. I am 6’1" and desperately need more legroom in the drivers seat. Is there any way that I can extend the seat track to get more legroom?

Grand Marquis. Biggest car made up front.

Search around for an Acura forum and see what you can find. I don’t know if you are like me, but I am only 5’ 11" but have very long legs. In my Thunderbird, I sit with the seat all the way back, and if I were any taller, would probably need an extra inch or two. In the Thunderbird, you can modify the seat track to give you a little extra room (I think they keep the stops there so that you can’t completely remove rear seat leg room), so maybe there is a similar mod for the Acura.

Good luck!

You could get a price from a garage for removing the seat, drilling new floor holes back a few inches, and then adding appropriate supports at the new holes if needed. It’s been done before and some cars are easier than others.

Before doing so, make sure the shoulder belt anchor will still be in an effective position. You don’t want the pillar it’s anchored to to be out in front of you.