Name Tommy's 1963 Dodge Dart

“Dart” reminds me of “darter”, a kind of fish. So I’m going to suggest you name it “Piranha” because it will bleed you dry!

George. as in, “This is my friend George, I shall hug him, squeeze him, and pat him when he’s bad”

Color is usually important when naming a car. Can’t tell for sure from this picture but it looks like it might be blue. Mix that with a 60s era automobile and I come up with 'Blue Velvet". Those old Dodge Darts used to run pretty smooth as I recall.

John Snider
Kissimmee, FL

Isabella (Is-Ah-Bella)

Dartacus. It’s manly and classic.

You could name it ‘Darter Snail’ and maybe get it protected under the Endangered Species Act.

Nah, NOT “SLEEK BLACK BEAUTY”! It’s a DARTRA. Can only be a DARTRA!

It may be black, that’s true. I disagree with “Sleek”; sleek suggests speed. I drove a pseudoDart (Scamp) for years. Darts and the concept of speed are not compatible. It’s one or the other with this model.

Name it “aftayou”
Tommy can tell all his dates about his beautiful car that he named “after you” (works for your boat also)

The Green Hornet’s car was Black Beauty. I don’t think that fits a Dodge Dart, even if it is black. How about Atlatl? That’s a dart-thrower used by Australian aborigines.

Snail Darter?

Stinky…

the dodge dart it is not worth much love it guys  you see the 1958 conv we build from three junk cars and parts from two states

Definitely an Agnes

Poindexter!

call it FUD - Fear , Uncertainty and Doubt

Outrageous Fortune

From “The slings and arrows (sort of like a dart) of outrageous fortune.”

Dartmaan, Common. please start dartmaan! dart maan please start!

Dodge Dork

That name was justifiably applied to a slightly later model Dart owned by a friend long ago. No copyright was filed on the name as I recall.

How about something chic and cosmopolitan like “Cart D’Arte”.