Name Tommy's 1952 MG TD

Ahh, if it’s going to be from Wodehouse, can’t be Jeeves, but more like “Bertie Wooster”, the high-spirited but feckless one who always needed rescuing.

I’m thinking the creature is female, though, so I’m going with “Inconstance”.

The Sorry Roger?

That’s great!! Mr. Magoo is perfect.

This is definitely a male car. You can tell by the way he looks at you!!!

Red Rover

The Red Baron

Why do people say such rotton things about this sweet little TD? Reggie is the name for it. It’s not a girl.

It’s too cute to be Mr. Magoo.

Darlin’ Meg. Or Maggie.

Tremens Delerium

Cute and quirky, and I think a guy, too - how about Hugh (as in Hugh Grant?).

Having previously owned a 52 MGTD replica, a 68 MGB, a 76 MGB and a 74 MGB, I recommend the name Morris, after Morris Garage, sacred to MG history, which, with Lucas electricals (Sir Lucas, Prince of Darkness) and the British penchant for autonomous leaking of fluids and mechanicals going out of adjustment, is exactly where Tommy’s MG TD will spend its time.

Rimmer!

In honor of its Lucas electrics, the MG should be called “Shorty”.

CadillacJeff

I agree about it needing a British name, and those headlamps look like spectacles to me. I’d suggest Reginald–not Reggie, which is way too sporty. Sir Morris was a nice suggestion, too. Or Maurice (which the Brits pronounce as Morris)?

Dame Harriet

MARGARET

It just fits…

Robert Wilson. Belfast Northern Ireland

Queen Elizabeth. A regal red beauty who can go the distance, and who was born in 1952, like me!

teur de farts

Her Majesty; Queen Elizabeth.

It could be the Chick Flick but for something more British I’d suggest The Bird Cage