Mercedes dragged out of the way to steal garaged 2016 BMW 238i with key inside

I suggest you actually see why these social organizations are not allowing certain language. Has NOTHING to do with ideas…but has EVERTHING TO DO WITH TRUTH. I know certain political groups have a problem with the concept of TRUTH. No political organization has ever been banned on any of these social platforms for their ideas…only for spewing VERIFIABLE LIES or PROMOTING VIOLENCE.

2 Likes

Yeah well, truth is what we are all looking for. That was a main teaching in college to search for the actual truth. That is the story behind the story, not the propaganda often told. One has to look beyond their own bias though and what they think is truth to actually be open to another possibility. Lots of times it takes years for the actual truth to come out. Sometimes never like from 1963. At any rate, I get concerned when doctors are fired for giving their medical or other opinions, are thrown off social media for same, when books are canceled because they don’t follow a particular narrative, etc. That’s
Stasi stuff. But then the truth can take years to come out. Some were jailed for saying the earth was round and it took a century or so to actually find out, so I wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet.

Jailed for saying the earth was round? The Greeks knew that. Are you confusing that with Galileo?

Hi. Please, @MikeInNH and @bing , don’t go any further. Thanks.

Sometimes I wonder if Carolyn gets frustrated with the way we go off topic or if she gets a kick out of seeing js argue.

Whatever you get paid to do what you, it’s not enough. Send yourself something nice, @cdaquila !! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bing - So Sad. Oh well. Back to reality.

1 Like