Long truck

Or the old international trucks that required 40 acres to turn.

i have never seen these type of customization. It looks like someone has stick 2 car parts with fevicol. LOL

It might be useful for the Milk containers you haul that you won’t tell us what size they are. And how many people will know that Fevicol is a brand of adhesives from India.

… and here I thought that it was a cold medication or a cough syrup!
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

thanks VDCdriver. you made me laugh.

Is that a 16’ or 20’ long pickup truck?

A regular cab Silverado is 17’ 9", a crew cab truck is 20’ 10".
My old Dodge Ram is a Quad Cab, 20’ 4’ in length, difficult to turn around on mountain trails but I manage.

1 Like

I’ve seen this truck in Tewksbury MA a few times where the guy took the front cab of two similar pickups and put them together ass to ass. He did a very professional job. Each end has a steering-wheel, but not sure if you can drive it from each end. First time I saw it I just got off the exit heading toward the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua NH and was right behind it. Scared the crap out of me because it looked like it was heading toward me.

1 Like

A new one is 266", or 22’ 2". Loooooong…

If it was the stock frame but two cabs only one would have steering, Top Gear has done a couple limo’s like that where both ends had steering capability but you had to pull a lever or something to unlock the other axle’s steering. Video not part of the episode had Tanner and Rutledge driving around a closed paved area with both having engines and steering. Eventually got synched up and doing donuts. 80’s Rabbit Pickup’s joined somewhere ahead of where the rear axle would have been.

cool bro !!!
Understood your point very well.