Kia Borrego sunroof problems

My wife has a 2009 Kia Borrego. A few weeks ago, I worked the sunroof numerous times without any problem (opened and closed it). A few days later, she attempted to open it and said the window/motor made a noise and would not open. I thought about this a few weeks later and decided to look at it. I tried to work the switch and heard the what sounded like the motor jumping on the plastic track. The window will move slightly forward and tilt up about 1 inch and stop. I try to close it and it will close but the left side sticks up about a 1/4 inch leaving a gap. I think the motor has jumped track, but can’t find anything on the net to help me tear the unit down to get to it (directions/instructions for the repair). Anyone know how to get to the motor to remove it to close the window and get it back on track or how to fix this problem in general?

Anyone have any ideas of how to get to this motor or if the theory even sounds correct?

Finding anyone who is familiar with that vehicle could be challenging, as it was a one-year-only model in The US, and not very many were sold during that one year. As a result, you might not have much of an option other than going to a Kia dealership.