Jeep comander 5.7hemi oil consumption

I’m sorry that you think so. my language is weak and I help google translate. I put a photo of the problem higher. Rear drive axle. in Polish, it is a drive bridge

So what is the “DRIVE MOUNT” ?

And how did we go from “High Oil Consumption” to “Drive Bridge” ?

All the way around the back of the barn. I was picturing the brake fixture that holds the caliper. This has been great fun and I think we have learned more than Mateusz Godlewscy. Please don’t be offended we are laughing at our mutual misunderstandings, not at you anymore than ourselves.

Lets hope that the OP learned that buying a damaged vehicle from one country and shipping it to another is not really a good idea.

The translator is good but can mix. It’s important that we understand each other. On Sundays HEmi goes to the service to diagnose a fault in the drive axle or rear drive axle. How correctly? Drive bridge? rear drive axle?It’s good, every car has some problems. Only new ones do not have. Regeneration of the rear axle costs about 800 $ is a lot? rather not a new drive.

What is the problem with the rear drive axle?

noise at 90-130km as you take off your gas leg, it’s quiet. As I am starting to accelerate, the noise makes me howl

=
Repair of rear axle cost about 800

With a little bit of fantasy and imagination, we all will probably do fine. :sunglasses:
Held og lykke med bilen :rofl:.

That could be differential noise. To rebuild the rear differential may cost between $500 and $1000 in the U.S. so your repair cost is not expensive.

bearings and sealants as well as oil for axles cost 780 dollars. Basket bearings are the most expensive. 100 pcs x 2, oil 139 $ my labor. I do not count the basket

commander and mercedes G-class have same look. i suppose folks figure you are in the enforcement business and stay away

Welcome after the break. I took care of the driving bridge. I replaced two hubs and the noise is 70% smaller.
Gentlemen, I am thinking about one thing, how the temperature is -10 to 10 degrees C then after firing and D can strangle the engine. D I drive and the lights stop at the stop lights. The oil was missing 0.7l and I do not have it for now but there are no cold nights. Could it be from this?

Your post did not translate well. The engine oil loss was 0.7L after what distance of travel?

It is doubtful that you would want to replace the engine to save oil, that engine could operate for 20 years as long as you add engine oil when needed.

You’re right, it translated badly. The engine oil is not decreasing. I exchanged the oil in the gearbox. The mechanic exchanged and poured as much oil as the old one. After replacing the oil, the engine went out for D and R, but usually for DRIVE. As it warmed up, it did not go off just after starting the cold after stopping 20h-30h. In addition, with a strong acceleration of around 2 thousand to 3 thousand, there was a howl from the engine / gearbox. after 8 thousand km I added 1 q in the gearbox oil. The sound subsided or could it have been caused by the engine being quenched with the lack of the right amount of oil in the transmission?