If your parents named you after their cars, what would your name be?

I was thinking of this question while listening to the segment about Tara and her husband who wants to name their child after their VW Westfalia. It’s a good thing there are so many names to do with vans (Savannah, Ivan) and Westfalias (Westin), but the only car my parents owned when I was born was a Toyota Camry. Well, before I was born my dad had a VW Rabbit, but I’m glad my name isn’t “Rabbit.”

Well. neither of my parents owned a car when I was born… So may be I could have been named after the transit system? Greater Cleveland regional transit authority (GCRTA.) Hmmm… maybe Greta? Well it just so happens I have a sister named Greta… Too bad she was born 8 years later when they had a Ranger and a Topaz.

Mercedes.

Falcon. Ford has four letters too. I could get in trouble just by talking. You never knew what the Falcon would come up with either.

Malibu or TR6

My parents only owned Fords for a very long time, so not much choice. Looks like I would have been called Ford or Deluxe.

Nash. They had a 1949 when I was born.

My parents owned a Ford Victoria (built in the 1950’s) and a Fiat Spyder (also from the 50’s) when I was born (in 1963). I guess they could have named me Victor or Fix It Again Tony.

Biscayne

Pontiac. My dad bought Pontiacs until the late '60s.

Dammit

And would my sister have been Nash Jr?