If you own a 2017-2021 Chrysler Pacifica

… and if it has a tendency to lose power, or to stall, this Class Action Suit might interest you:
https://www.pacificastallingsettlement.com/

Maybe we made the right decision in 2019 and went with the Honda Odyssey instead of the Pacifica. The Pacifica is a very nice minivan, except that it has Stellantis Disorder.

4 Likes

I LIKE that!

1 Like

Any theories, etc, about why this particular engine/transmission combo is prone to stalling? And why the stalling problem cannot be addressed by dealership shops? Wondering if it is just too complicated of an engine/transmission configuration, and the complexity makes it unreliable??

Nearly 200K Chrysler Pacifica minivans recalled over power steering loss risk (thecarconnection.com)

If chemically contaminated electrical connection is causing higher than spec’d electrical resistance is the reason for the stalling, seems easy enough for a dealership to fix. Or is the problem harder to solve than just fixing this one high-resistance electrical connection? If every time I encountered a high resistance electrical connection and attempted to resolve it via legal action, I’d be in court 7 days a week … lol … I have maybe 20 flashlights, and only one of them works correctly. The other 19 have various high resistance electrical connections.