I don't understand left turn signal and front headlight problem?

mine is Kia 2011 Forte ~75K miles

What are the symptoms you are trying to solve? Is one problem that a turn signal stops working when the headlights are on? Or what?

yes, the problem is that :
the left turn signal stops working when the HighBeam headlights are on.

also, the defroster air stops working when the HighBeam headlights are on. this happens only with the defroster air NOT the other air flows directions like the one goes towards the passengers or towards the feet.

Hey cougar. I’m new and don’t know how to post a question yet but I can reply, hope it’s ok I hit u up. So got a question. I got a 2007 chevy express 3500 cutaway bus sits on a express chassis. So I bought it 2 years ago no low beams. Of course they told me it needed bulbs and I believed them. So I have no low beams and no right front direction. Here is what I have done.

1. Changed Mega fuse
  2. Changed fuses and relays
  3. Changed multi function switch
  4. Changed headlight switch or dimmer switch. Nothing
    Any ideas on what my next novel should be.
    Thank in advance
    Michelle

Michelle … suggest you post your questions as a new topic. You’ll get better results here that way. Click “maintenance/repairs” top of this page, upper left, then “new topic” upper right.

The headlamps from what I see turn on w/the multifunction switch position, which controls two headlamp relays, one for low beam, and one for high beam. There’s body control module involvement in this function, so the problem would lie there. But I think it’s more likely that the headlamp needs to be replaced, if the turn signal lamp is part of the headlamp ass’y. If the turn signal lamp is separate from the headlamp ass’y, then my guess is there’s problem (either the wire fell off or it is corroded) with the ground connection from the headlamp ass’y and/or turn signal lamp to chassis ground.

You should probably repost your question as a new topic, you’ll get more help here that way.

When the turn signals are working correctly, which lamps on the car flash? There’s a rear turn signal lamp, right? Is there a turn signal lamp in the mirror? And which lamp flashes in the front for indicating turns? Is it a lamp that’s part of the headlight ass’y?

@Michelle_Falzone
I can suggest a couple of things to do and hopefully help you find the trouble. The first suggestion is to purchase a service manual for the vehicle wiring system. That will show you how things are connected so you can make logical testing checks to hunt down the problem. The second suggestion is to purchase a test light probe at a auto parts store so you can see where power is getting to. You should be able to get one for around ten dollars. There may be a daylight running light circuit involved with this problem. A manual will show how the wiring is laid out.