Help 2004 wiper arm

well i found a way to slam the hood on the wiper arm on my 2004 buick lesabre custom and broke it clean. i called all over to try and find one, autozone junk yards, all over, dealers are closed today sat. i come to the conclusion it will be dealer only buy, then on to my mechanic, maybe?? i removed the cap on the arm to get to the bolt, got it off but it would not budge? i don"t want to force anything. don"t know if it requires a little muscle i"ve got one problem already. any help would be great. thanks…

i removed the cap on the arm to get to the bolt, got it off but it would not budge?

I’m not following. To remove the entire wiper arm, you need to pull up on the arm while you gently pry it off of the serated post. Pulling up on it releases the spring tension holding it on the post. On some cars, there is a small lever that needs to be opened up in order to remove the arm from the post.

Good luck though. The last arm I bought was for my Buick in about 1990 and was a dealer part that cost me $80.

to bing i tried to pull it by working both sides like a rocking motion… but nothing happened? i gently got a screw driver and tried to pry up slightly nothing? i will look for that lever . thanks for telling me the price? i just got thru eating---- hard to digest. i will end up bringing it to my mechanic with my luck thanks