Happy Labor Day!!!
Yeah, what he said. I finally used the Me too button! I did not get an attaboy for using a new feature though (sigh).
It was really happy when we were at the AFB in Limestone Me. The wind was blowing with flurries. We got in the Road Runner and headed to Poland Springs and had a nice warm weekend. His Mom and Dad were OK with it, I hope. Sometime around 1975. Yes Labor day.
Oh Boy, “Labor Day,” No Work Today…
Oh, I want to wish all the members in the US today as it is a National Holiday, “Labor Day” where we honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements in the United States.
And since it’s a holiday, “Nobody works…” Sure sounds like an Oxymoron to me… like: a Deafening Silence, or Jumbo Shrimp, or Bittersweet, or an Open Secret, and Act Naturally… ![]()
And luckily, this is not an Oxymoron, so I say to all, Drive Safe
In 1996 I travelled a lot to just north of Denver and not in the mountains. The last snow was in mid-May and first snow in mid-September. I was there for both. It was work, and no time to frolic in the snow.
