Gas Savings Ads and Proposals

All my life every fuel savings device that seems to come along unless it’s already being offered in the autos we’re buying has pretty much been bogus. Has anyone had experience with this site:

http://www…op=watertt

“every fuel savings device … has pretty much been bogus.”

Nothing has changed. This is one of many, many run-your-car-on-water scams, each making more fantastic claims than its predecessors.

The best fuel saving device is you. Keep your foot out of the gas when you accelerate and drive at or near the speed limit. When you have to slow, do so gently. If you don’t have to slow as much to account for the situation, you won’t have to accelerate as much to get back up to speed. Driving near the speed limit also gives you a longer time to react to situations ahead of you. I go the speed limit and get better than EPA highway on my daily commute.

This site is becoming more and more like late night TV.

This site is dangerous! When I read on the site that you could use your car’s electricity to convert water into H2O I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair! I could have hurt myself!

Yeah it’s a scam.

Even if it worked it would probably put your cylinder heads into low orbit or shove your rods through the block.

~ don’t forget to use an anti knock agent with this stuff, such ‘large’ volumes of Hydrogen need to be treated carefully, Google ‘Hindenburg’ for a reliable reference.

Okay, smirks aside, you’d need a electrolytic converter the size of a UHaul trailer to be able to generate the kind of gas volumes to keep up with you at 70mph. You’d probably have better results with a composter in your trunk.

One sure way to tell if a web site can be trusted is to click on “Contact Us”. If they have an address and phone number, they might be trustworthy. If they only let you e-mail them, there is a reason. They don’t want to be flooded with calls from all of the people who want their money backed and they don’t want to be served with law suits.

For as much as I read on the site, it does not give false information - what it does is give misleading information, however. Technically, you can run a car on water by separating the hydrogen and oxygen. What the site doesn’t tell you is that you need A LOT of water to run the car for even a few miles, I’m not sure if it can even run that long either. The site doesn’t lie, it just plays on peoples’ assumptions.

Hee hee hee, haw haw haw. Yeah right. I’ll swear though, those cow magnets on my gas line really did work, and they are great magnets. If you can’t believe Jimmy Carter, who can you believe. Tee hee hee.

I just skimmed it but looked to me they are just selling the manual. Like how many people are ever going to even get through the manual? Sucker born every minute.

Yeah, most people don’t read the manual that comes free with their car.

Here you go.

OUTSTANDING!