Water as Fuel

There are a number of sites on the web touting the use of water as a fuel for any car/truck, if you just install a conversion device which they sell for $50 to $90. Some of them are:

www.runyourcarwithwater.com

www.water4gas.com

www.fueltrips.com .

Are these just a scam? Will they hurt a car if installed?

This question is a forum ‘frequent flier’ and has been discussed many times.

Use the “SEARCH” feature and look for the terms ‘water’,‘hydrogen’ or ‘scam’.

Just to save the members of this board from answering this question for at least the 8th time in the past 2 weeks, please use the search function at the top of the screen.

If you type in the words “water for fuel” or “scam”, or “a fool and his money are soon parted”, or “there’s a sucker born every minute”, the result will be a HUGE list of previous threads on this scam. Read those threads and decide for yourself whether this could really be true.

Why is it that most of the people who start these threads have no other posts? Hmmm…

Because they are PAID to post them. Ever see those flyer’s or spam mail…“Earn great money working at home.”??? Well this is the job you get…posting these types of ads all over the net. And many people THINK they’re real posts. At least this site has enough THINKING people to know a spam when they see one.

Gee, ya think, Mike? ;0)

??? off, secondhandwolf.

To anyone real who’s reading this, it’s a scam.

I’d rather give a guy a break and assume he’s just an innocent moron. Scams like this H2O business are enormously successful because there are so many gullible people out there. So let’s just give a simple answer to a simple poster. Hey guy, it’s all a FAKE!

I really wonder how much they get paid for this cr*p. Unable to get a REAL job.

I’d rather give a guy a break and assume he’s just an innocent moron. Scams like this H2O business are enormously successful because there are so many gullible people out there.

I use to…Until I actually interviewed for a Software Architect position for a company that was writing software to track this stuff. I was really enlightened to how many companies actually do this. Many are legit companies…like Sears, Proctor and Gamble…others are like this H20 cr*p. It’s a 2-5 BILLION/year business.

I read something in the local paper saying it uses vaporized platinum injected into the manifold. I’d like to know how you can get something hot enough to vaporize platinum and why waste such a precious metal when you can turn around and sell it for an absurd amount of money