Front wheel won't spin freely

Someone please lend me some advice. I have a 3.4L Impala and the sensor on the harmonic balancer went out so after replacing the sensor and changing the transmission filter because of rough shifting, I drop the car and the front passenger tire would not spin.

The front driver side tire will rock back and forth about a quarter turn but the passenger tire won’t budge. When trying to drive in reverse or drive the car will rev but it will barely move with a loud clicking sound. Hooked my truck to the car to pull it a couple feet and the tire just dragged on the gravel.

Jacked the car back up and put the front end on Jack stands and when I put it in drive the driver side tire moves freely but the passenger tire won’t budge.

Due to a lack of time I had to rush to work but I was wondering what steps I should do to diagnose the problem. I will remove the caliper after work and attempt to clean and grease the pins but it doesn’t feel like the pads are clamping down on the rotor. I’m originally thinking it could be the tranny because it’s been slipping and shifting roughly but being that it’s FWD, if it is the transmission, wouldn’t neither of the tires spin rather than only one?

Did you have the wheels off?

I’m having the same issue with 04 impala 3.4 engine anyone figure out what it is

Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your impala I just came across that issue today neither wheel turns