Format Change?

I am getting a totally different format for this site.
Not easy to view or select catagories.

iOS14

Never mind, it was an error on my iPad.

I was having a problem too. everthing on the site was working fine except getting on the forum. wouldnt completely load. started last night until just now when i tried to get on. thought it was something on my end but I guess not.

1 Like

Same here but now back to normal.

1 Like

For several hours earlier today, the CarTalk “Community” part of the website would not load.

4 Likes

OK, great to know … I thought it was on my end as my internet provider has been “blinking out” on occasion.

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. I wanted to post and tell you all, but … yeah.

I was having internet connectivity problems last night at home so assumed it was my problem. Got up this morning and replicated it on a different computer. The helpful discourse team got it running again.

Again, many apologies for the interruption.

5 Likes

thank you. I was starting to have car talk withdrawals. LOL

4 Likes

@weekend-warrior I wondered how this would go for some of you…

1 Like

I couldn’t pull it up at work, I was worried that my boss found out that I hop on here while I work! :wink:

4 Likes

It resulted in me taking a longer power-walk than usual this morning, so I guess this proves that some good can come from adversity.
:thinking:

1 Like

I tried getting on this morning and got a blank screen, save the top banner. All the other Car Talk pages loaded fine. I sent an email to Contact Us on the main page, and didn’t get around to trying it again until a few minutes ago. Works fine now.

2 Likes

Maybe just a coincidence, I went to the bottom of the page, there was an option for “desk top view “, tapped it, all was well.

1 Like

@jtsanders that’s exactly what happened to me. Not sure how you were accessing it, iOS or an operating system, but thank you for confirming.

@Purebred glad you could get in. I couldn’t see any links at all!

iOS 14.7.1 on 7th generation iPad.

1 Like

It was just a wierd glitch, checked 3 different browsers to be sure, great work to all who got this back up and running!

I had to have martini with a Vicodin chaser.

2 Likes

If you don’t have enough to share with everyone…

2 Likes

And yet I’m still not sure if that’s as intoxicating as our company.

8 Likes