Flashing lights

I have a 1994 bmw 325I convertible that when I start it small red lights on the dash blink and make a chirping sound and then again sometimes while driving.

Find the owners manual. $1000 says the best answer for what those lights mean is in there.

Sundown, You’ve Got Me Beat. That’s Pretty Cool. I Have Nothing Like That In My Car. Has It Been Doing This For A Long Time ? Oh, And Have You Got A Question ? You Submitted Your Statement Under “Questions”.

CSA

Flashing lights are never a good thing. Have you opened the hood and checked the levels (oil, antifreeze, brake, trans, etc)? Can you describe the symbols on the flashing lights?

Here is a link to a 2000 5 Series manual from a BMW forum. It might explain the symbols.

http://www.e38.org/2000Manual-5Sedan-SportWagon.pdf

Ed B.

“I have a 1994 bmw 325I convertible that when I start it small red lights on the dash blink and make a chirping sound and then again sometimes while driving.”

Hmmm…Are you bragging about the free light show being provided for you?
Or, do you have some concern that these small red lights might be an indicator of something gone awry with your car?

If your post is just some proud boasting, then I congratulate you.
On the other hand, if you have some concerns about these blinking lights–did it ever occur to you to open the glove compartment, take out the Owner’s Manual, and find out exactly what those lights indicate?

We can’t see these small red blinking lights over the 'net. The first step for you is to identify the lights for us. Once we know what the lights indicate, we might be able to give some answers with substance.

Oh–in case you don’t have an Owner’s Manual, you need to obtain one. Used manuals can be obtained at low cost via e-bay. If you want a new one, you will need to speak with the BMW parts department or contact Helm, Inc.

It was stored for the winter and it started when I took it out again

How about taking a look in the Owner’s Manual in order to find out what those lights actually indicate?

My goodness, we are a harsh group tonight.