Dealer parts without dealer prices for Hondas

Where do you suggest purchasing OEM genuine parts for Hondas without going to an overpriced Honda dealer? Any reliable websites?

You walk into a parts store and tell the counter person you want a part that meets or exceeds the vehicle manufacturers’ specifications.

You’ll get the same part or better.

Tester

2 Likes

The problem w/the idea above – while good in theory – but the majority of the counter folk employees these days don’t seem very car- knowledgeable. One idea, surf over to rockauto.com, see what they offer. Sometimes they’ll list a itemized section with oem parts. Or there may be some indication which company produced the part for Honda originally. Like Denso, etc. Then you’ll know the brand name to look for, and can then ask for that brand at your parts store.

1 Like

I’ve had good experiences with HondaPartsNow.com. No idea if/how their prices compare to my local Honda dealer, though.

1 Like

I’ve used handa out of somewhere, Peoria in az, a place in Florida, and one in mass. I think. The names escape me but just google. Also many dealers also have on line stores at discounts separate from the parts counters. Be aware the prices are going up quickly as well as delivery charges. I don’t know what you want but I order 6 filters at a time, as well as several cabin and air filters.

1 Like

I don’t believe Handa still exists, we’ve bought a few things for the precious CRV from them, website listed in their facebook page no longer exists. Believe it was a division of the parts dept for a Honda dealer in CA

1 Like

Google “Honda factory parts” It will provide dealer sites that sell Honda factory parts. Compare prices while sitting at your kitchen table.

I do this with Ford parts. Most are much cheaper than the dealer 2 miles away. Same parts, same part number.

1 Like

I’ve used all three, two Honda and one Toyota, Good service, Good telephone skills, fast reliable delivery, 5-Stars for all three…

Here are the two Honda Dealerships that also run an on-line parts service, all OEM, unless notated…

And for those who own a Toyota, there is McGeorge’s also a Toyota Dealership, who also run an On-line OEM Parts service…

1 Like

Yeah I’ve used Bernardi,

No problems.

1 Like