Coolant leak from hose

Alright so right behind my water pump there’s a small hose. That hose has a tear in it and is leaking coolant. Anybody know what that hose is called? Not sure what it’s called so don’t know what to buy. Thanks guys. If it helps any, it’s a 93’

If it’s a short and small hose it is called a by-pass hose. Years ago I had one of these burst on an urban expressway, spraying coolant all over my windshield as it escaped from under the hood.

Have it replaced and you won’t by out a lot of money.

Yep that would be my guess but look at a diagram. Dealer or NAPA or full service parts store would be best bet. They’ll want to know what year though.