Confusing traffic signs

20 most confusing traffic signs :slight_smile:

Iā€™m thinking a few of those were photoshopped in, but some i can see being legit.
Pretty sure Iā€™ve seen #12 while down in Delaware, Ohio. Several major state routes connect in that area and the north/south bound entrances to 23 and 42 are a little ways away from each other.
In fact, I can probably place near exactly where that sign is in person

Iā€™ve seen something similar to the school zone sign when visiting back up in Hartford. Never understood why they didnā€™t just go with ā€œschool zone; speed limit 25 mphā€; or even ā€œschool zone/ speed limit 25 mph M-Fā€ rather than those bizarre time carve outs.

Saw a no outlet sign while in Amish country! Also whatever Park, with a no parking sign underneath.

ā€˜No road signsā€™ makes sense: theyā€™re warning you that the following stretch of road lacks whatever signs would have to be on a maintained road. I remember an intersection in eastern West Virginia where you could go all 4 directions at once, each on different road numbers that were sharing a piece of pavement.

Thereā€™s a infamous road sign here in the San Jose area which takes nearly a paragraph to explain what times of the day you can, and canā€™t , make a right turn on red light. Itā€™s infamous b/c of all the traffic tickets that sign generates. Drivers unfamiliar w/the sign just donā€™t have time to read an entire paragraph to decides whether it is legal to turn or not. Ask me how I know ā€¦ lol ā€¦

I have to say I laughed at many of those road signs in the article, very funny.

Three signs stacked on top of one another pointing different ways. Winslow, Windom, Windsor. In Augusta Me.