Cinnamon or Glazed?

OK - The answer to that question won’t solve my problem. But I do have a donut dilemma. I need to identify what vehicle a particular donut spare will fit. On the wheel itself - not the tire - I can find almost no identifying information but, on the back, where the wheel would bolt to the car, on 3 surfaces are these sets of letters/numbers: (F1) (02 22) (11) I added the parenthesis.

I might surmise that they indicate the wheel was produced in February of 2011. But unless this donut isn’t for the vehicle it is stowed beneath, that doesn’t match. Would that be correct or is there some other coded meaning Thanks for any help.

You need to measure the bolt pattern
You need to measure the center hole (pilot) diameter
You need to measure the wheel offset
You need the wheel diameter
You need the width

With that information you can check that data against ANY car you wish to fit.

2 Likes

Mustangman is faster than I am… lol

You will probably need to measure the lug patter and center hub bore and back spacing, but still have different designs… About all you can do is put it on and see if it fits both front and rear and will spin freely… Make sure the center (hub) hole fits over the vehicles hub and the lugs fit and the wheel rest tight against the vehicle hub…

EDIT: Chocolate Glazed all the way!!!.. lol

1 Like

Thanks. There is a back story to all of this. I have 2 minivans, a 05 and a 13, both T and C. Last week, I was a paying guest at the area hospital. My wife was running home for clean clothes and to let out the dog and had a flat. I told her to just call AAA. The guy fussed about the crazy under the body location of the tire on a Chrysler but fished it out only to find that the bolt pattern is incorrect. He aired it up and, since she wasn’t far from home, drove back and switched vehicles.

Both vehicles were acquired used. This is the first time we have needed a spare on the 13. However, I had BOTH donuts out at the same time with another problem and want to be certain I didn’t accidently switch them. I made a template out of foil and the wheel is incorrect. The bolt pattern on the 05 is smaller, so it is even more incorrect but won’t fit is won’t fit. So, now I know it isn’t a question of having switched the donuts. The 13 came with the wrong donut underneath it.

This might help…

No no no, Boston Cream!!

1 Like

I 2nd Boston Cream. I just had one this morning. :yum:

1 Like

I believe a compact spare tire was optional on those vans, looks like someone installed a spare tire to satisfy the buyer.

The OE spare wheel part number shows these fit 2012 - 2020 Chrysler/Dodge vans.

You may want to identify the vehicle(s) the doughnut fits but you don’t need to identify what it fits. You have one piece of information you need and that is it doesn’t fit your vehicle.

The other piece of information you need is provided by @Nevada_545 and that is what does fit.

It does help. Thank you.

I like Boston cream, vanilla cream, chocolate cream….

is this like beer? Everyone has a favorite and they are all good!

1 Like