Cigarette lighter fuse for 1988 Mazda 626 DX

How do I replace the cigarette lighter fuse for a 1988 Mazda 626 DX 4 Cyl.? I looked in the owner’s manual and it did not say anything about the cigarette lighter. Is this an easy repair I can do myself or is it complicated?

Once you find the fuse block, it should be fairly simple…Usually, the fuses are marked as to what circuit they protect…The lighter usually has a 20 amp fuse…

Well you know I checked the 20 amp fuse and it wasn’t burnt out. The 15 amp fuses looked good too. So now I don’t know where to look?

Just locate your fuse box which is in the drivers foot well near your left knee Pull the cover off of the box and it will tell you which fuse protects the lighter circuit… Details here… You can also register for free at AutoZones website and have FREE access to the REPAIR MANUAL for your and almost every other vehicle known… Its a great FREE service and prevents you from having to buy a repair manual…say for a car that you don’t have one for and one which you will soon sell… PERFECT!

Not sure if you can click this link until you are a registered member…Registration is similar to getting on here…Easy and Free

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?pageId=0900c1528004ebf9

Blackbird