Check engine light. Still

My 2018 Chevy trax motor flux at stop sign n lights. Sometimes turns off 40,000 mile regular maintenance. Auto z fist said air filter changed. Not something frozen it says. Tract continues to struggle at stops.

Which means what?

Also, what is a “Tract”??

What say? Who says? What isn’t frozen?

You need to explain much better if you want some help.
And tell use more than “Chevy” about your vehicle.

4 Likes

and post the check engine light code that is still on.

1 Like

Doesn’t this vehicle have a 5/50000 warranty on the power train?

3 Likes

It does, unless of course, it has a salvage/rebuilt/restored title–which could explain all these electrical problems.

I expect OP is posting from a cell phone and its auto-correct is corrupting the post. I had that problem when posting here during the pandemic lock-down period, so I know all about it. If OP wants the knowledgeable car experts here to help, suggest to take more time w/their postings, so the vehicle’s make/model/year/engine is identified and the problem is clearly stated.

The 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty generally will not cover drivability problems; sensors coils, sparkplugs etc. The powertrain warranty basically covers internal lubricated parts, seals, VVT solenoids, cylinder head etc.

Point being, unless the OP gets a proper diagnosis, he will not know if it is a covered part or not.