Changing the glass on the passenger side mirror

I have a 2006 Honda Accord and I am trying to replace the glass on the passenger side mirror. I bought a glass from Honda, but I don’t know how to make it stick. It comes with glue but it doesn’t seem to stick. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Only thing I can mention is cleanleness,but you probably know this. Is the adhesive already on the replacement glass(a peel and stick situation) or are you applying some product? what product?

Maybe the temperature is not good for adhesion?

I do see you mention it comes with glue, when I use glue I apply it to both pieces,let it cure slightly then stick.

Did you remove all of the old glass mirror? You could use contact cement and apply to bothe surfaces. You can get contact cement at auto parts stores, etc.

Does the glue mention a temp which you must use it within . . . like 75 degrees and up? Sometimes an adhesive won’t work when it’s too cold. If all else fails, clean it real well, go to a warm garage, and put some Gorilla Glue on it, then use masking tape to hold it in place until the glue sets up. Rocketman