Cadillac just keeps stalling!

I have a 95 Cadillac Deville. I just replaced the tranny, water pump, serpentine belt, ignition module, coil pack, plugs and wires. Now when i drive the car, now when you hit the brakes it dies and its not all the time either, sometimes it’ll run for a while then you go to shift it into drive and it dies. Car has been at the shop for 12 days and they can’t find it. They also cleaned my fuel injectors and turned them up. Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated…

How exactly did they “tune” the injectors? Did you have this stalling problem before any/all of the mentioned work was done?

Previous answers to your question were posted here in case you missed it.

http://community.cartalk.com/posts/list/2116557.page

there was no stalling before the tranny was replaced, but it stalled and wouldn’t start, thats why i replaced the ignition module and coil pack. now its just the constant stalling

Sorry i couldn’t find the entry so i just posted again. Thank you

they cleaned my injectors and then he said something bout turning em up. I think…

Did you ever try the suggestion to unplug the TC lock-up connector?

what is the TC lock-up connector? And no i haven’t suggested that to them yet.

Well i talked to the shop and he said he aleady checked the torque convertor clutch and that’s not it. also because that usually doesn’t click in until like 30-35 mph and the car will die while its just idling and you press the brake. Also asked him bout the brake booster and he checked that too, said that fine. Oh and the firing order is correct. So any more ideas??? I have no SPARE car and this is just killing me!!!

Since the problem happens when the brakes are applied then something is wrong with either the vacuum system to the brake booster or perhaps (but I doubt it) the electrical connection to the brake lights has a problem. You can try pinching off the vacuum line to the brake booster to see if that makes a difference when you apply the brakes. To isolate the brake lights disconnect the brake switch leads.

Another area to check for a vacuum leak is the vacuum modulator.

Sounds like the same problem we had some time ago. In our case the problem was a broken engine mount. It caused the engine to shift just enough to put tension on the various cables, causing it to stall. I know it sounds crazy, but that’s what it was.
Now I have what seems to be a different stalling problem.
Good luck to you.