Brakes noises

I bought a 2006 Honda Accord in 2008 with 60k miles. I had a slight brake noise from the front brakes and the mechanic cleaned the rotors and gave me an alls good. The brakes made a little noise at first but eventually stopped as the mechanic had said.

In 2009 I had a nasty skid of 60 -70 ft. There was no collision and the car remained on the road. Shortly after that I took the car to the mechanic for an oil change and was told I needed new brake pads. which i agreed to and they installed after market ceramic pads. The car now had about 95 K miles. The brakes started making a noise. The car was taken back several times, and each time the noise would either subside tempporarily but then reappear after use.

As they were unable to resolve the issue I contacted their head office, who promptly arranged for my car to be seen at their garage. At their cost they installed two new rotors in the front, all new ceramic brake pads and two new brake shoes in the back. At first the noise appeared to dissapear, but came back. As they adjusted the brake one of two noises appeared, either simultaneously or one at a time.

The first noise is like a shreeking noise, sounding like metal on metal. It can get quite pronounced when it is cold or wet and can become a head turner on the street. The second noise appears to emminate from the back brakes and is a choo choo choo type of noise. It reminds me of a cylinder inside an uneven cylinder which scrapes a location on the side on every rotation.

The car now has 115 k miles. The mechanics keep saying the brakes are perfect and they cannot find any reason for the noise. brake pads and rotaors have been polished, brakes have been readjusted but the noise still persists.

Some mechanics suggest a process of elimination replacing caliphers, ball bearings etc. Another mechanic has suggested changing all components to genuine Honda parts. Both these options do not make financial sense on a car this age.

Any suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated