Brake Rotor

thats what u get for buying a honda u need a masters degree in physics and tiny hands lol

You have to have a press to get the rotor off. While you have it off, you might as well replace the wheel bearings too.

At this point, you could take it to a shop and have the old rotors pressed off and the new ones pressed on. BTW the shop manual does say that you have to use a press with some SST’s (special tools). The so called special tools are really generic tools that come with some presses.

Oh yeah, you do have to remove the four bolts first.

Another option is with the axle out and the 4 bolts out, put the knuckle back together with the upper arm, bolt up a wheel and lower the jack till the hub breaks loose.

I changed the rotors on my niece’s '95 Accord a couple of summers ago, and the hub was NOT an interference fit to the knuckle, and the if the hub/rotor interface was, it sure was a loose one. I knocked them apart with a brass hammer, easily. And I was able to slip them back together and turn them to index the bolt holes, with no press required. I was replacing the original rotors with OEM Honda parts, and I know they had never been apart before. My sister bought the car new.
The service manual, like the Bible, is subject to interpretation.

I did a 95 Accord for a couple recently and it sure was an interference fit and it did require a shop press. I’ll be doing our 97 here shortly.