Beware of misinformation

Maybe they are. Scary, isn’t it?

Trust me I’m an Engineer!

1 Like

OK, I might go a few of these

@Barkydog As my dad would have said about those pictures, glory their guts but damn their judgment.

They’re all potential candidates for the prestigious Darwin Award :trophy:, presented posthumously, of course!
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

1 Like

Trust me…they aren’t. They don’t even know how to spell IQ.

Not intelligent among the general population, but among the other flat earthers. That’s what is scary.

1 Like

Yea…Real scary. That gave me chills

Darrn! They’re really trying hard to track me. My car has FOUR of those funny antennas. I’ve been wrapping my car in aluminum foil to outsmart them.

2 Likes

Yes, This does go on but very seldom, usually its because someone is trying to pull the wool over one to make a buck, I had a old station wagon selling for $60 or best offer and someone showed up trying to sell me a new old filter system for exchange for the wagon? This new system has you use your Toilet paper for the filter? I turned down the offer saying I am sure you stand behind your product but I just would feel strange putting that in the engine compartment?

NEVER underestimate the capacity of the public at large… “to stupid”…Never…

1 Like

I learned that saying as a kid from my dad. “No one ever went broke underestimating the public.”

To quote Tom and Ray, “Hey, watch this!”

Actually I think Jeff Foxworthy did it first. And it was usually followed bu “here honey hold my beer”

Oh, that Ms. Information. She can be tricky.

There are people who believe it when you tell them they can unlock a car from far away by pointing a key fob at a phone.

There are people who believe it when told they can charge their cell phones using a microwave oven.

There are people who believe it when you tell them human traffickers are putting zip ties on people’s windshield wipers.

There are people who believe the myth that entering your PIN backwards at an ATM will summon the police.

Need I go on?

3 Likes

I can unlock my car from far away with a phone. I can even start it. :wink:

One of my favorite tall tales that people believe is that a pair of sneakers slung over a power line is a signal that someone wants to buy/sell drugs.

3 Likes

Thank you for highlighting my typo. I’ve corrected it.

Sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain.