windows don’t operate

Bring to shop.

4 Likes

cryptic post today
windows do not operate
answer, bring to shop

This Haiku brought to you today by @LilLew and @George_San_Jose1

4 Likes

Which windows and what controls are you using? If the passenger side window lowers with the passenger switch then it is probably the mast switch console on the driver side door.we need a lot more information to help you.

Noted. When reaching out for help- you reap what you sow…

2 Likes

That has to be the shortest 1st answer from George ever…too funny, I loved it… :rofl:

It was one of those ask someone, probably a one and done anyway… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My brother likes Nissan’s. But one problem he has is their windows regulators are garbage. After 3 or 4 years he always has problems, usually the drivers because it’s the one that gets used the most.

His current Nissan is a Sentra. The front passenger window gave out this time. He’s between jobs and couldn’t afford to fix it now. I told him to pull the fuse and leave it up.

I’ve had good luck with my Chevy’s. My last car was a 1999 Monte Carlo (2dr). After 19 years I sold it, never had to touch the windows. My current car, a 2017 Volt, all 4 windows work. 81,000 miles. I do use silicone spray in the window channels to keep the friction down.