2011 Toyota Camry Door Locks

When I click my car unlocked, it unlocks only the driver’s side and the other 3 doors don’t unlock. The Toyota Dealership said it sounded like the actuator and wanted $119. just to check it out. It has 53,000 miles on it. Is there a way to trouble shoot this myself or could it be something else? Thank you Community.

If you push unlock on the remote twice will the other doors unlock? Are the three door locks inoperative from the door lock switch on the drivers door?

Manual says push once driver door unlocks, push twice all doors unlock.
also
"Driver door unlocking function can be programmed to unlock driver door
only, or all doors. Grasping front passenger door handle will unlock all
doors.
NOTE: Doors may also be locked/unlocked using remote

Dealer could be wrong, rtm and program it as you wish?

Nevada_545, No, when I push unlock twice the other doors don’t unlock. All three doors are inoperative from the door lock switch on the drivers side.

Barkydog, I push twice and the only door that unlocks is the drivers side. It always worked before and now it’s not. I just paid it off and don’t have an extended warranty (not sure if that would have helped or not).
Thank you both.

It sounds like the door lock actuators are failing but it is odd that they would all fail on the same day.

If the lock knobs move a little when you push the lock/unlock switch it confirms that there is power to the lock actuators but the lock actuators are weak. The latch assemblies will have to be replaced.

Actuators, very common failure. Put your ear on the door while pressing the lock/unlock buttons, most times you will hear the actuators trying to work.

Maybe the other three locks have been failing for some time, but just not noticed. Is this possible OP? You might not notice the other doors were not locking/unlocking properly if you were the car’s sole occupant.

I had the two actuators on a 95 Jetta fail within 2 days of each other. That required a 100 mile tow to the nearest dealer, as I was locked out of the car.

Do the other doors unlock when you use the switch on the inside of the driver’s door or the key in the driver’s door?

No, when I push unlock twice the other doors don't unlock. All three doors are inoperative from the door lock switch on the drivers side.
So they don't work using the key fob, AND they don't work using the manual unlock on the driver's door.

It’s the drivers door control panel. Windows/locks are all controlled from the same unit, and if it fails, the other doors or windows also fail. Power for them all runs through this one circuit board.

Power to the door lock actuators comes from the main body ECU, the only thing on the front door panels are the lock/unlock switches. If the switch will lock/unlock the drivers door the switch is working.