2011 Subaru Outback replacement keys

Silvermarsh, to to ebay.com and search for 2011 Subaru Outback remote. You can get a remote key fob for less than $50. You can even get an uncut key with built in remote for about the same price but you would then need to get it cut and programmed by a good locksmith. You DON’T have to go to the dealer!

@ JoeMario - I bought the replacement key at the Subaru dealer and they programed it for me when I picked it up. They didn’t tell me that the valet key would set off the alarm until I went back to complain that the alarm was going off when I used it.

@ junebug1701 - thanks. I’ll try to find a key fob that I can attach to the valet key. I usually don’t go to dealers for anything except warranty and recall work. I just thought that they were the only place to get a replacement key for the car. The cut on this key is not something that I think I can get duplicated anyplace like home depot, or the local bike shop.

Silvermarsh:
In the future, as others have noted, finding a locksmith for your replacement keys and programming will save you quite a bit.