2011 Ford Fiesta

Watch this Ford Fiesta. 650 Hp 660 FT #'S of toroue at the wheels. 0=60 9 sec’s. The track has 51 degrees banking. This car would would make the drive to work a lot of fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMMXNfYLUQ&sns=fb

That is a lot of HP for an engine that sounds like it should be in a motorcycle. No banked turns near me, my loss

Wow. That’s truely humbling.

That’s as close to being a Ford Fiesta as an F18 Hornet.

It drives like a rear wheel drive car.
Is it ?

That’s just one of many of Ken Block’s videos. The car is all wheel drive in case you were wondering.

I’ve been following this guy for a while, ever since I saw him on Top Gear in his Subaru Impreza. Yep, it’s AWD, 6 speed, and quite tricked out. It actually produces 850 HP, but is limited to 650. 0-60 time is 1.9 seconds. Not too shabby, since it’s no longer really a Fiesta, but more of a stuntcar with a Fiesta body tossed on. There used to be a buildup video on it, but I can’t find it today - it had all the stats on the car. I think they’re working Gymkhana 4 now with a Focus (the Fiesta was Gymkhana 3). Just youtube search Gymkhana or Ken Block.

Edit: Nope, 4 is still the Fiesta.

DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA FOUR; THE HOLLYWOOD MEGAMERCIAL

you got the specs right oldbodyman? My CX-7 will just barely out accelerate it if it’s a 9 second 0 to 60 time

Typo its 1.9 secs 0-60