2010 Cadillac CTS - AC leak

My car is Cadillac cts and the AC has leaking from dashboard, I need to fix it and want to know how much it cost, thank you

I suspect you mean your car is dripping water from under the dash.
If this is the problem, usually just the drain tube is clogged. Often the tube is on the passenger side of the firewall in the engine compartment. I do not know the exact location of the drain on your Cadillac. Often the clog can be cleared easily with the handle of a plastic spoon or a chopstick (anything of that nature) if you can find the drain tube. Common for drain tubes to become clogged with leaves or other debris.
Cost to have it done? If you have a good relationship with the shop that services your car—possibly they will do it free. Other shops may charge a diagnostic fee $150-200.

If you mean you have visible water vapor (fog) from the vents on the dashboard, the AC requires service. Usually that indicates low refrigerant.that will require diagnosis by a qualified automotive AC technician. Service/repair depend on the diagnosis, could be hundreds or thousands of dollars.

1 Like

Or did some shop detect Refrigerant coming from the vents? if so why didn’t they give you an estimate? Any chance you could explain

Maybe you’ll get an actual suggestion or two.

1 Like