2006 Hyundai Tucson - A good used by?

looking to purchase a 2006 tucson 65000 miles do ago for it or pass it by ?

John, how would anyone on the web know that . The people here can’t see , hear or drive the vehicle. Spend about 125.00 and have a mechanic look at it and see what they say .

3 Likes

I know what you are saying . What i meant was anyone out there that owns a 2006 what are your comments on that particular year of the tucson Also 4 or 6 cylinder witch is more trouble free Thanks

Look here:

The 2006 Tucson’s look pretty trouble free by comparison to the 2016’s and they’ve been in the market for 13 years.

That doesn’t mean any 2006 you are looking at will be OK. Any car that has survived 13 years would be pretty much OK but condition is EVERYthing in a 13 year old car no matter what mileage. Make that trip to your mechanic and have them check it out.

1 Like

Something like this is a coin flip as one 2006 could be fantastic and the 2006 around the corner could be flirting with a car crusher.

Just like refrigerators. A 13 year old fridge may be great and the one across the street could be junk.
Some years ago my daughter bought a brand new stainless fridge and at 13 months of age it lunched the compressor. The warranty was 12 months of course.