1998 Lincoln Town Car - Needs an oil pan



How do I change my oil pan?


You could probably find a YouTube video. Not sure, but suspect a Crown Vic/grand Marquis video would apply.
Question though. Why do you want to change it?


Not sure but it might not come out without removing the engine or at least un-doing an engine mount or 2 and lifting it.