1990 Honda Accord won't start

Recently, my 1990 Honda Accord LX was involved in a T-bone collision. The driver at fault hit the rear passenger door on the driver’s side, completely splitting through the metal, and also damaging the driver’s door. I was able to drive the car home. While waiting for the insurance settlement, I drove the car weekly to circulate fluids and keep the tires from getting flat spots. Last week it failed to start. The starter motor worked as usual, the engine would not fire up. I checked all the battery leads and fuses, and they all looked okay. Next I had my wife turn the ignition key to on, while I listened next to the driver’s side rear wheel and heard the fuel pump whirring. Then I pulled spark plug and it looked in good condition and smelled of fuel. Next I removed the distributor cap and the points and rotor also looked in good condition. Then I put the spark plug wire back on the plug I pulled and held it next to the engine while my wife turned the ignition key to start. No spark. I cannot afford to have the totaled vehicle towed to a repair shop, and I don’t know a Honda mechanic who will make a house call. What can I do next, call Frau Bleucher’s horse? Help!

@ciode To quote Tom and Ray . . . “Doesn’t anybody screen these calls?” ???!!!

Your 1990 Accord was t-boned, causing substantial damage, in all likelihood totaling it.

Now it won’t even start.

IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE INSURANCE SETTLEMENT AND HAVE THE LOCAL JUNKYARD PICK UP YOUR CAR.

DO NOT SPEND ONE MORE RED CENT ON THIS CAR. IT IS A LOST CAUSE.