Honda Accord Won't Start

I have a 1992 Honda Accord. Runs well except a couple weeks ago it just wouldn’t start. It is automatic, I have replaced the battery, battery cables, checked the main relay switch. It turns but wont catch. Is there anyone that can help or suggest anything? Desperate to fix this!

There are three components in the distributor which can cause this. You could troubleshoot each components, and change one, or two, or three, of those components.
Or, you could replace the distributor with a re-manufactured distributor (about $180). It comes with a warranty. A salvage distributor is problematic, and only has a 30 day (usually) warranty.

early 1990’s hondas also have a problem with the fuel pump relay. That’s something you might want to check. You can search the board, there are plenty of discussions regarding the relay problem.

What exactly do you mean “Won’t Start” Let’s start with exactly what happens when you put the key in the ignition and try to turn it.

I mean it wont start. I put the key in, I turn it and it sounds like it wants to but it wont start. Not slow like a dead battery, but just how your car sounds when you turn the key.

Check to see if spark is getting to the plugs. If you have spark then spray some starter fluid into the intake and see if the engine tries to run then. If it does, you have a fuel delivery problem. I would then check the fuel pump relay, like Rripstop suggested.