1987 Dodge Caravan starting/stalling problem

Hello, I have an ’ 87 Caravan/mini ram van with the Mitsu 2.6 4 cylinder engine. It has 180k miles. Always ran great until now. It’ll start right up (the first time) on a cold morning with no problems, but runs a little rougher than usual. Before the engine is warmed up on a cold day, needs to wait a little while before starting to drive it. Recently, I’ve been starting it and letting it idle for about 5-10 minutes. When I start driving it, normally I don’t even get out of my driveway, it stalls and won’t restart. It seems like the carb might be flooded, but not sure. Could this simply need a tune up? I haven’t replaced the plugs yet since I’ve owned it, I’ve had it for only a year so far. The previous owner was very meticulous about maintenance. Any ideas or anything that I have overlooked would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would change the plugs and wires to start with. Replace the fuel filter and PCV valve while your at it. Then it may come down to either rebuilding or replacing the carb. Is the heater hose still on the exhaust manifold to the air cleaner housing?

Thank you for your info. I bought a set of NGKs and new wires. The van runs like a totally different van, a lot smoother. Not perfect mind you with 180k miles, but it no longer stalls out.

Great! There are a million vacuum lines on there. Buy some vacuum line in the different sizes and replace them 1 at a time. If they are original they stretch at the fittings and or crack. This will cause many different issues. Also, replace the pcv valve.