1970 f350 with a 360 ci

I am lined up to buy a 1970 flatbed f350. it is in really good shape, and has low miles. the cab is solid, the doors have a little rust in them, but not too bad. I’m only paying 675 for the truck, and I have plans to fix it up. I have had several of these trucks before, so I know what I am doing here, but I had a question about the engine. It has a 360 ci in the truck and I am trying to find out if this would be a heavy duty four bolt main, or a two bolt main block. Anyone have an idea? If it is a four bolt, I was thinking of a stroker kit to put the cubes up a little bigger, any good hints for a 360 stroker?

The 360 is a reliable, long-live work-horse smog motor…It has zero performance potential. A one ton flatbed is NOT a performance vehicle.

Tester posted you the entire list of Ford engines. A quick glance shows that TRUE high performance equipment was rare, hard to get and very expensive. Today, it has become priceless. The only big-block Ford made in any numbers that has some serious performance potential was the 390-4V and 390-GT that were rated at 300 to 335hp…Ford sold nice aluminum intake manifolds for these engines which trimmed off about 80 pounds of ugly fat and made a surprising difference in performance…

You want to have some REAL fun?? Stop messing with one ton trucks and build yourself a 302 Pinto…The light weight of this vehicle makes it rocket ship with a STOCK engine! It’s a simple build with mostly stock Ford parts. Mustang II’s came with V8’s…Mustang II’s were built on Pinto platforms…They had the big rear end and decent suspension and brakes that all bolt into a Pinto…

Here there is plenty of ford stuff for dirt cheap.
I had a 1969 ford falcon with a 1969 351 4v out of a 1969 mustang mated to a c-6 trans. 300 hp from the factory, plust the ton of go fast parts added to it. I would assume that it was WELL over 300 hp when it was in the 2300 pound car. It was scary fast, revved easy to 6000rpm. best part was the whole car only cost me $500.
Trucks are cool, how many hot rod one tons have you seen? I have seen too many 427 camaros and 409 this is and thats.
Best of all the flatbed duallys are ‘naturally tubbed’ as I like to say. lots of rubber on the ground. Plus, who’s gonna race a flatbed anyway? some nut…