04 Linclon ls 3.0 P0356

I have in my shop an 04 Linclon LS 3.0L that missfires under load and sets code P0356, I’ve changed out coil & plug, no resolve, wave pattern checked coil, injector,CKP, CMP sensors, all top engine connectors are tight and clean, Got ant ideas, I need some help here from the ford guys

I found this:

Each COP has two wires: A RED/LT GRN one that has switched battery power (VPWR) on it and a second wire that goes to the PCM that, when switched to ground by the PCM, fires the coil. If there is an open circuit (or other circuit fault) anywhere in the COP’s supply or signal wiring or in the COP or its connector, you will get a P035X DTC where “X” is the cylinder that has been identified as having the fault.

If the fault is indeed with #6 (second from front, driver’s side), check for supply power at the COP’s connector, then perform a continuity check from the other connector pin (ORG/YEL wire) to PCM pin #1. Verify no short to either VPWR or ground exists on that signal line. If the entire circuit is intact with no faults and the COP itself is neither open or shorted on the primary side, then the output driver in the PCM has probably failed.

"If the fault is indeed with #6 (second from front, driver’s side),"
That’s the location for #6 on a V8. The OP is asking about a V6. #6 on the V6 is the last one on the driver’s side.
(3.0L = V6, 3.9L = V8)

three threads…