Why is it the tool you need is the only one you can't find?

I have the same problem and as I tell my self should have looked there first.

1 Like

And for me many times it was also the first place I looked, but never saw it.

1 Like

Why does the toast always fall jelly down?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know but the dog donā€™t care jelly side up or down it is history.

1 Like

Depends on what the bread is! Weā€™ve got three dogs and Iā€™ve gotten pretty quick diving on the floor in the scrum and coming out successful !

1 Like

I have two dogā€™s and it makeā€™s no difference what kind of food hitā€™s the floor I am not going to try to get to it first I like to keep my fingerā€™s in one piece.

I was looking for my angle gauge today but I got smart and looked in the place I looked at last for the last tool I couldnā€™t find, and there it was. We may not always put everything away but we can learn to be more effective in our looking.

I have learned that I find it faster if I can remember the last place I used it.

Then there was the time I couldnā€™t find my Actron scanner. I really like it so I was so mad at myself for losing it. I would spend 5 minutes everytime I went to the garage looking for it. A couple of months went by and a guy from church walked up and handed it to me. I lent it to him and forgot about it.

The jelly side is heavier, just as the heads side of most coins is heavier. I wonder if anyone has attempted a very large number of coin flips todetermine if tails is a better bet?