Why is it the tool you need is the only one you can't find?

Joke, Kid thought their name was no!

I have a 1 1/16, 1 1/8 1 1/4 all good brands, bought them at old car swap meets for $1 each.and Also bought a 50 year old all steel Craftsman right angle drill adapter with its own chuck for $1 at a neighbors yard sale. Boy is that a handy tool for fender liners and mud flaps.

1 Like

Oh oh. Looks like Iā€™m missing a few more. I paid $5 for mine but itā€™s nice chrome. I gave my dadā€™s old Craftsman set to my son. Maybe there was one in there but they were pretty dull.

I donā€™t know his name, but I do know he lives in the clothes drier. His main food is socks; but only one of any kind

I often find myself looking for a tool, only to discover it was perfectly obscured by another object at just the right angle.

Every time!

Maybe I should just install spherical mirrors everywhereā€¦?

Just about every tool will double as a hammer.

1 Like

ā€¦at least once

1 Like

You have no idea how many times I have exclaimedā€¦to no one in particularā€¦ ā€œIts like it just _____ evaporated!ā€ (Insert your favorite expletive)

or ā€¦ ā€œIs this some kind of joke? Am I on candid camera here?ā€

When in search of a tool or part that just disappeared, in the blink of an eye.

Yeah donā€™t ever buy a gray tool. They disappear among a sea of gray tools. I paint some of mine Bostich yellow so they stand out a little better.

My grandfather used to paint a red x with nail polish on each of his tools.

Looks like some HF jack stands are being recalled:

2 Likes

Its funny you mention this @texases, I literally just got off the phone with a friend telling me his hair raising experience with this product and to warn me to steer very clear.

Crazy.

There are some videos on the net showing how the failure occursā€¦ Looks to me like the lock teeth barely enmesh with the vertical support that goes up and down on the stand. Cant be sure but thats how one video made me think about it. That and crappy metal of courseā€¦

They might still be good for hammers.

Well gee, free returns. What more do you want? I do need to make a HF run though as soon as the Gov lets me out of my house.

Shirley you jest!

Yeah I have a drinking problem too. Spilled coffee all over my sweat shirt.

White is off of my acceptable wardrobe colors.

I had 2 of them and I have enough problems hiding things from myself!

And they always seem to be hiding in the last place I look :wink:

Found my lost paint scraper yesterday, screwed on the end of a pole hiding with the garden tools. Now I have 2 good ones, and the crappy one I had to use last time and bought a new good one. Now I know where my 2 good paint scrapers are, not missing the crappy one.