Where to find Frame Bushings

I have an 98 S10 2.2L that I have been slowly repairing. Yesterday we used it for a trip the dump and found a giant bushing in the driveway that had dry rotted. It was in the frame and from what I can find online it is called a frame/body bushing. I was wondering where I could find this part? I tried rockauto, jcwhitney, and certifit. I am starting to think that this is a dealer only part.

Jc whitney sells these in different price ranges. Part number is JCW-1049372