Where is the Lexus Link Module in 2003 LX 470?

Ok, so my LX has the old analog Lexus Link system. With the move from analog to digital, the analog system was abandoned by Lexus. Lexus had a program to replace the analog with a digital system, but the prior owner failed to take them up on the FREE offer!

Not that big of a deal, since I didn’t want to subscribe anyways. However, every time I turn on the car, I get a message reminding me that the Lexus Link system is not active. I have some very important radio listening to do (like listen to CarTalk) and can’t stand this inconvenience. Can you help me disconnect it?

I need to find the Lexus Link module in the LX. I don’t know where it is. I think I can just bypass the wires when I find it. But, I don’t know where to look.

Thanks in advance!

Check out this link. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls430/203353-lexus-link-error-msg-4.html

Thanks for the link. I think that will be helpful when I find it!

I found the nav system under the front passenger seat in my car (LX 470) (whereas the LS in the link provided appears to be in the trunk). I didn’t see any other components under the seat with the nav system…but if I don’t get any other leads, I’ll dig around back there.

Thanks missileman.