Where did the show go?

What happened to the ability to listen to Car Talk online? Now there’s just some screen that says, “Looking for our new Car Talk podcast? Use the pulldown menu below.”

There’s no menu below. The “more,” “top shows,” and “browse” links do nothing, and the “search” link doesn’t find any shows (at least between 11/01/2010 and today).

I don’t have iTunes, and don’t want to install another program on my computer. I liked being able to listen online. What gives? Surely I’m not the only one noticing this.

You can listen through the NPR directory until they get their act together :wink:

Ah, thank you so much. I didn’t know you could download it from there. Thankfully it was today’s episode. I was afraid I was wasting 25 megabytes of my internet usage (tethered BlackBerry) downloading last week’s episode!

Thanks again for the tip; I’m sure I’m not the only one who was unaware.

I had the same issues with the show on the main page. I had found the NPR podcast directory a while back-it’s a good Plan B.

Glad to see it wasn’t just me. I moved & had my desktop offline for about a month

http://www.cartalk.com/Radio/player5/player.php?a=show