What's broken?

My 94 Chevy Beretta isn’t driving properly.

When I make a turn i have to turn my steering wheel all the way around practically twice just to make the turn. It doesn’t seem to go in the direction you want to either. It like hesitates. What’s up with it exactly?

The problem is likely to be the steering rack, but no matter what the cause is, this is a very dangerous situation.

Please be aware that the car is not safe to drive in this condition.
It needs to be towed to a competent mechanic (NOT to Midas, Meineke, Monro, Sears, or any other chain) for evaluation and repair. If you do not have the money to fix it right now, the car needs to be parked until you can afford to repair it.

If you kill someone because you are unable to properly steer this car, and subsequent examination of the car indicates that there was an obvious mechanical defect, the legal penalties will be severe.

DO NOT drive this car until it has been repaired!

I don’t know what’s up with it exactly, but I do know it’s no longer safe to drive. Please have it towed, or carried on a flatbed truck, to a repair shop.

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. If you continue to drive this vehicle you’re putting yourself and other motorists at significant risk. Please don’t drive this car until it’s been repaired.

I think this is a joke post.

I’m guessing that you either have a problem with the rack internally, or the rack is separated from the firewall (I’ve seen it happen more than once on unfortunate L-bodies). Regardless, as everyone’s been saying, you don’t want to be driving that thing.