What to pay my way

Car Talk People,

Help me (us) here…

We (I) have listened to your shows (bought/bootlegged the tape) for years. The tapes we bought/bootlegged are, “a must go with us” every long trip we take (say, fifty miles or so). If we can’t find good music on the am/fm radio, that’s okay, we’ve got our NPR “Car Talk” tapes (I say tapes because I keep 2 copes of the tape on hand just encase the one were using dies). Even though we’ve heard your Mom say, “your lipstick will fall off” and not your dipstick will fall off, hundreds and hundreds of times. We laugh until our sides ache and our eyes well up every time we hear this tape. Now, I’ve said that, would you give some good/bad, tips/advice on your show about motorcycle/safety. Motorbikes you know are on the increase. You may what to add m/bikes to your menu of topics, even though the show is called “CAR TALK”, nuts & bolts is, nuts and bolts, “motors are motors” and “what goes up must come down”. I am very sorry about the bootlegging. The tape I bootlegged has bad audio spots, so we may miss some good parts of the show. I want to pay, for this tape I “bootlegged” and for an “original” if you would be so kind to send it to me. If not:

Thank you, for given me and my family the laughs and entertainment for these past years on the “bootlegged copy” I have…

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If you can read this in English, thank a soldier…

Bro Bill

Viola: http://www.cartalk.com/ct/review/browse.jsp

I’m sure they’ll be glad to have your 95 cents. Not sure how to get it onto a tape these days, though…